Installation & Tips
AquaProof is the next generation of waterproof flooring constructed with an innovative core technology and high definition Embossed InRegister (EIR) Texture to achieve the benefits of a waterproof floor but with the artistry of natural fine wood. AquaProof’s patented strong extra tight-locking mechanism makes this flooring waterproof and mold and bacteria resistant, which deems it fit for both high traffic residential and commercial spaces. All four sides of each plank are precision milled with enhanced water repellent bevels to achieve real wood character. With so many unique styles to choose from, you will definitely find the perfect style to complement your new décor.
How to Care for Your Floor
AquaProof Waterproof flooring, protects against everyday accidents and spills. Please read below for cleaning, installation, and maintenance tips as well as instructions.
For general cleaning, use a dust mop or vacuum cleaner with the correct hard surface attachment – never a rotating brush, floor scrubbers, jet mops, buffers or similar products. The floor may be cleaned with a light damp or wet mop microfiber cloth and an appropriate laminate cleaner.
- Never use wax on the floor.
- Never use abrasive agents, as those can affect the gloss layer.
- Place small carpets or rugs on high-traffic areas.
- Place doormats at exterior doors, to reduce the amount of dirt coming in.
- Place beige, felt floor protectors under chair and table legs. Do not use colored floor protectors.
- Avoid wearing damaged or worn stiletto heels.
- Place a protective mat under chairs with wheels. Place a protective dish under flower pots.
- Do not drag heavy objects across the floor; lift them up to avoid scratches.
- Use floor protectors and furniture legs/castors with a large ground surface to limit the impact of heavy objects.
- Maintain a normal indoor relative humidity level between 40% and 55%. Use a humidifier, if necessary
- Remove stains immediately with a well-wrung cloth. Worn-in stains are difficult to remove. Pet stains (including urine, feces and vomit from domestic cats or dogs) need to be cleaned within 24 hours.
- After washing, always wipe dry with a microfiber cloth until no more moisture is visible on the floor and allow your floor the time to dry.
The use of residential steam mops on this product is allowed. NOTE: Excessive steam mopping can damage the floor.
- Avoid using too much water and never pour the bucket of water / solution across the floor. Be sure to squeeze the water out of the mop before mopping, and rinse the mop frequently.
- Do not allow for liquid to remain on the floor for longer than 72 hours.
We warrant all our products to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service, for a specified
length of time from the date of purchase as set forth in the link below. This Limited Warranty only applies provided the flooring covered by this warranty is installed and maintained according to our Installation & Maintenance. Please refer to the installation
manual for the proper moisture content of the subfloor, all year round relative humidity/temperature and all proper guidelines
to ensure that the warranty remains valid.