Specifications & Construction
Size: 14mm x 9.3”x 72”
Wear Layer: AC4 (Class 32)
Texture: Embossed in Register (EIR)
Edge: Enhanced Water Repellent Bevel
Underlayment: 2mm Premium Foam
Locking System: Uniclic (Angle/Angle)
Application: Kitchen, Mudroom, Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, & Basement
Packing: 27.9 sf/ctn
Installation & Tips
How to Care for Your Floor
For general cleaning, use a dust mop or vacuum cleaner with the correct hard surface attachment – never a rotating brush, floor scrubbers, jet mops, buffers or similar products. The floor may be cleaned with a light damp or wet mop microfiber cloth and an appropriate laminate cleaner.
- Never use wax on the floor.
- Never use abrasive agents, as those can affect the gloss layer.
- Place small carpets or rugs on high-traffic areas.
- Place doormats at exterior doors, to reduce the amount of dirt coming in.
- Place beige, felt floor protectors under chair and table legs. Do not use colored floor protectors.
- Avoid wearing damaged or worn stiletto heels.
- Place a protective mat under chairs with wheels. Place a protective dish under flower pots.
- Do not drag heavy objects across the floor; lift them up to avoid scratches.
- Use floor protectors and furniture legs/castors with a large ground surface to limit the impact of heavy objects.
- Maintain a normal indoor relative humidity level between 40% and 55%. Use a humidifier, if necessary
- Remove stains immediately with a well-wrung cloth. Worn-in stains are difficult to remove. Pet stains (including urine, feces and vomit from domestic cats or dogs) need to be cleaned within 24 hours.
- After washing, always wipe dry with a microfiber cloth until no more moisture is visible on the floor and allow your floor the time to dry.
The use of residential steam mops on this product is allowed. NOTE: Excessive steam mopping can damage the floor.
- Avoid using too much water and never pour the bucket of water / solution across the floor. Be sure to squeeze the water out of the mop before mopping, and rinse the mop frequently.
- Do not allow for liquid to remain on the floor for longer than 72 hours.